50% credit or refund on balance pd. above deposit.
After Mar 23, '17
No credit or refunds, very sorry.
We strongly recommend travel insurance. Original $250 deposit, payment plan admin fee, and shuttle fee are non-refundable. Due to venue policies, deadlines, and prepaid costs, we regret that we cannot make exceptions to cancelation policies, very sorry.
Late payment policy:
- Pay in full by early-bird deadline to qualify for early-bird discount.
- All late payments will incur a $50 late fee. (There is no grace period for $50 late fee; it is due as soon as your payment is late.)
- Unless other written arrangements have been made in advance, once your payment is 10 days late, we may have to cancel your registration and offer your space to another participant. Cancellation policy will apply.
- If the accommodation preferences you requested upon registration are not available, you will be notified by email and offered an alternative arrangement, or a full refund (offer will include a deadline for response).
- Additional accommodation changes you make after your selection has been confirmed incur a $50 administrative fee.
Fair Warning: Mosquitos - Although it can vary year-to-year, July in Crestone is mosquito season. Our main meeting room and bedrooms are all screened, but outside areas and the zendo will require mosquito protection, especially at dusk.
Group Discounts: - When 3 or more participants register and pay together, a discount of $50 is applied to each person's cost. The fees for all registrants in the group will be added together and charged to the first person in the group.
- This discount MAY be combined with Early-Bird, Check, and/or CAMT discounts.
- If you wish to pay separately, you must register each person separately, and group discount will not apply.
These normal Advanced-Trainings.com policies also apply:
- Exception to refund policies can be requested in the case of serious illness or unforeseen genuine emergency. Please include third-party documentation, e.g., verification letter from a doctor, etc., with your request for any exception, and allow up to 2 weeks for a response. Because we incur significant expense related to each registration (including venue costs, etc), an administrative fee will be deducted from any credit issued.
- Held tuition credit expires after 1 year, and may be transferred to another person who has not previously studied with Advanced-Trainings.com.
- Option of 100% refund or credit in the unlikely event that a course is rescheduled or cancelled by Advanced-Trainings.com.
- Advanced-Trainings.com is not responsible for participant travel or other expenses associated with attending a workshop. We recommend travel insurance for this reason.
Other payment policies:
- Full payment must be paid or postmarked by your course's Early Registration Deadline to qualify for any early registration discounts.
- Any discount or coupon codes must be used during initial registration--discounts can not be applied after registration. Not all codes are transferable to other classes or participants, even if accepted by online registration system. Refer to instructions accompanying any code, or email us before registering.
- Returned checks, repeatedly denied cards, or chargebacks: $25 fee. Terms on overdue balances are 2% per month plus any collection fees or costs.
- Administrative fees for re-issue Certificates or a Transcript are listed in our Store.
Merchandise: Go to Returns page for merchandise policies and return instructions.
Legal and Photo:
- Participants assume all risk and agree to hold blameless Advanced-Trainings.com, Instructors, Assistants, Venues, and/or Sponsors.
- Registration and payment should be considered an application to attend; Advanced-Trainings.com retains the right to deny or revoke individual registrations at its sole discretion by issuing a refund or credit in accordance with its published policies.
- Photo release: participants understand that all or parts of some programs, workshops, telecourses, or events may be filmed, videotaped, audio taped, or photographed. For events that are filmed, participants have the choice to be in the camera's field of vision, or not, and we will make every attempt to honor requests not to appear on camera. By participating in any Advanced-Trainings.com program, workshop, telecourses, or event, the participant grants to Advanced-Trainings.com Inc. the right to use and publicize the participant's image and voice for educational, marketing and promotional purposes without compensation and without opportunity for review, should the participant appear on camera or be recorded either intentionally or inadvertently.
- Photography, video, or recording by participants are not permitted without prior written permission from Advanced-Trainings.com, based on a documented learning disability.
Rolf Institute® Service Mark Release for non-Rolfers:
- By participating in an Advanced-Trainings.com training or purchasing a product from Advanced-Trainings.com, you agree to the following: "I understand that while individual Advanced-Trainings.com workshops may be co-sponsored by The Rolf Institute®, I am not authorized to use the Rolf Institute's service mark, Rolfing®, solely by participating in Advanced-Trainings.com's programs. I further understand that this program does not teach Rolfing structural integration, and that completion of this program does not by itself entitle me to practice Rolfing structural integration or to claim to be a Rolfing practitioner or Rolfer." This in no way interferes with your right to
practice the Ida P. Rolf method of structural integration, Hellerwork®, or any other modality for which you may be certified. For questions about Rolf Institute service mark and this agreement, contact the Rolf Institute at 303/449-5903 x105.
- The Advanced Myofascial Certification Program is administered and accredited through Advanced-Trainings.com, and is not associated with the Rolf Institute® or with Rolfing® structural integration.
- Please note that not all scheduled courses are associated with the Rolf Institute.