Merchandise: Go to Returns page for store policies and return instructions.
Course Registration Cancellation and Refund Policy
(for registrations processed through Advanced-Trainings.com)
100% refund any time you send someone in your place. Otherwise:
Participant cancellations up to 32 days prior to first day of course: $50 administration fee, or we will hold your full tuition for up to one year to apply toward another training or purchase.
Cancellations from 32 days to 72 hours before a course begins: 50% refund, or we will hold your net tuition, less a $50 fee, for up to one year to apply toward another training or purchase.
No refund or credit can be given for no-shows, or for participant cancellations less than 72 hours before a course begins, very sorry. (For illness or emergencies, see note below about requesting an exception.)
Please note that instructors, locations, discounts, etc. are subject to change.
- Some courses (for example, retreats, conferences, or residential programs) have different cancellation policies or deadlines; those are listed on that course's webpage.
- Exception to refund policies can be requested in the case of serious or contagious illness, or unforeseen genuine emergency. Please include documentation, e.g., verification letter from a doctor, etc., with your request for any exception, and allow up to 2 weeks for a response. An administrative fee will apply.
- Held tuition credit expires after 1 year, and may be transferred to another person who has not previously studied with Advanced-Trainings.com.
- Option of 100% refund or credit in the unlikely event that a course is rescheduled or cancelled by Advanced-Trainings.com.
- Advanced-Trainings.com is not responsible for participant travel or other expenses associated with attending a workshop. We recommend travel insurance for this reason.
- If you registered or paid for your workshop through another sponsor and not through Advanced-Trainings.com, the other sponsor's refund policies will apply.
Other payment policies:
Certification Program Policies are listed on the Certification Program details page.
- Full payment must be paid or postmarked by your course's Early Registration Deadline to qualify for any early registration discounts.
- First-day-only and Repeater enrollments are on a space-available basis; that means that if your class fills, you'll have the option of upgrading to normal, 2-day enrollment or receiving a 100% refund.
- Repeater enrollments earn full NCBTMB CE credit, and half the usual CAMT credit, as detailed on the Certification Program details page.
- Repeating a course a third time is free on a space-available basis; however, there is a modest admin fee for CE credit, or a new manual (please inquire). This applies to other tuition-free enrollments as well (such as free CAMT repeater enrollments).
- Any discount or coupon codes must be used during initial registration--discounts can not be applied after registration. Not all codes are transferable to other classes or participants, even if accepted by the online registration system. Refer to instructions accompanying any code, or email us before registering.
- You authorize payment and agree to policies in order to register. Most payments are processed immediately. In some cases, early registration payments will be not be processed until a few weeks before the class date. One to two days before processing, a courtesy notice will be sent to the email you entered at registration.
- Returned checks, repeatedly denied cards, or chargebacks: $25 fee. Terms on overdue balances are 2% per month plus any collection fees or costs.
- Administrative fees for re-issue Certificates or a Transcript are listed in our Store.
Legal and Photo:
- Participants assume all risk and agree to hold blameless Advanced-Trainings.com, Instructors, Assistants, Venues, and/or Sponsors.
- Registration and payment should be considered an application to attend; Advanced-Trainings.com retains the right to deny or revoke individual registrations at its sole discretion by issuing a refund or credit in accordance with its published policies.
- Photo release: participants understand that all or parts of some programs, workshops, telecourses, or events may be filmed, videotaped, audio taped, or photographed. For events that are filmed, participants have the choice to be in the camera's field of vision, or not, and we will make every attempt to honor requests not to appear on camera. By participating in any Advanced-Trainings.com program, workshop, telecourses, or event, the participant grants to Advanced-Trainings.com Inc. the right to use and publicize the participant's image and voice for educational, marketing and promotional purposes without compensation and without opportunity for review, should the participant appear on camera or be recorded either intentionally or inadvertently.
- Photography, video, or recording by participants are not permitted without prior written permission from Advanced-Trainings.com, based on a documented learning disability.
Rolf Institute® Service Mark Release for non-Rolfers:
- By participating in an Advanced-Trainings.com training or purchasing a product from Advanced-Trainings.com, you agree to the following: "I understand that while individual Advanced-Trainings.com workshops may be co-sponsored by The Rolf Institute®, I am not authorized to use the Rolf Institute's service mark, Rolfing®, solely by participating in Advanced-Trainings.com's programs. I further understand that this program does not teach Rolfing structural integration, and that completion of this program does not by itself entitle me to practice Rolfing structural integration or to claim to be a Rolfing practitioner or Rolfer." This in no way interferes with your right to
practice the Ida P. Rolf method of structural integration, Hellerwork®, or any other modality for which you may be certified. For questions about Rolf Institute service mark and this agreement, contact the Rolf Institute at 303/449-5903 x105.
- The Advanced Myofascial Certification Program is administered and accredited through Advanced-Trainings.com, and is not associated with the Rolf Institute® or with Rolfing® structural integration.
- Please note that not all scheduled courses are associated with the Rolf Institute.