No-Questions Asked Guarantee:
Return unopened DVDs and books post-paid in sealed, new, re-sellable condition within 30 days for 100% refund of purchase price (less shipping). Opened discs (broken seal) may be returned for replacement only. Online courses & digital purchases are not returnable.
DVD not playing? Before returning it, please try these things:
- Gently clean it with window cleaner or similar.
- Try it in a different player.
Still doesn't play? We will replace any defective DVD for free when returned within 30 days of receipt. (If we can play the returned item, there is a one-replacement limit).
All returns must include:
Original order number or date, or copy of receipt;
A note describing defect, if any;
Your return shipping and contact info.
Sorry, we cannot replace, return or credit items sent without all of the above.
All returns must be sent post-paid to this address:
3514 Nyland Way, Lafayette CO 80026 USA
Other Merchandise Policies:
• Coupons or discounts must be used at time or purchase. In some cases coupons can be applied as post-registration rebates or credits, but are US$5 less than listed amount. Discounts are not transferable, and are subject to expiration.
• Digital or online products are considered consumed upon purchase, and so are not eligible for return, credit, or refund. Products that combine a digital component and a shipped component (such as printed class notebook bundled with a pdf notebook) are refundable per normal policies, less the value of the non-refundable digital component.
• Returned items we receive in poor or incomplete condition may not be refundable, or may be subject to restocking fees. Please pack your return well.
• Refunds for free-shipping orders may be less the actual cost of original shipping.
• All links, access, and CE approvals are subject to change or expiration. For digital or CE products that do not have an expiration date listed, we commit to keeping the purchased option(s) available to you for as long as your account is in good standing, and as long as practically possible, within the limits of product age, technological changes, etc.
• Any duty, customs charges, delivery fees or taxes are the responsibility of the purchaser.
• All shipments are subject to normal delivery considerations (weather delays, address or tracking limitations, etc) of the shipment method you choose. Please contact us in advance if you have questions.
• Prices listed are for single-user, license only. Please contact us for academic, institutional, library, or multiple-user prices.
• Returned checks, repeatedly denied cards, or chargebacks: US$25 fee.
• Terms on overdue balances are 2% per month plus any collection fees.
Please see our Privacy & Terms page for Certification, Subscription, course cancellation, and other policies.
Questions? We’re here to help. Contact Us