The Advanced Myofascial Techniques Workshop Serieswith Til Luchau and the Advanced-Trainings.com Faculty
Since 1985, over 8,000 professionals have trained in the Advanced Myofascial Techniques series. They live in 51 US states and territories, in more than 20 countries, and on all 7 continents. This series of brief, modular, state-of-the-art trainings presents a comprehensive system for working with the body in its entirety, encompassing over 30 session sequences and more than 250 techniques, tests, and procedures. Drawing from a wide range of disciplines, the focus is on unusual, interesting, and fresh approaches that will increase effectiveness, expand technique repertoire, and inspire creativity and innovation. Designed for manual and movement therapy practitioners (including physical therapists and physios, PTAs, osteopaths, massage therapists, occupational therapists, Rolfers and SI practitioners, bodyworkers, chiropractors, naturopaths, acupuncturists, movement teachers and movement therapists, etc.), practitioners of all levels will gain valuable tools and perspectives they can immediately put to clinical use. Training topics include:
• Specific techniques for commonly encountered complaints
• Relieving pain, restoring lost function, and getting lasting results
• Utilizing both active and passive movement to enhance effectiveness
• Precision in working with specific tissue types and body layers
• Combining indirect or subtle work with deep or direct work
• Ways to work sensitively, safely, and comfortably at all levels of depth.
Completion of the five Core workshops (plus electives) leads to an optional Certification in Advanced Myofascial Techniques.
The five 2-day Core courses are:
Workshops in the series may be taken individually, or combined in any order. Completion of the five Core workshops (plus electives) leads to optional Certification in Advanced Myofascial Techniques.