Privacy and TermsAdvanced-Trainings.com
At the end of your Subscription's term, it will automatically renew for an additional term of the same length (monthly or annually), unless you choose to upgrade or cancel prior to that renewal.
At any time, you may cancel a subscription through your My Account/Subscriptions page, or by notifying us that you'd like to cancel. At the end of the pre-paid period in which we receive your request, your Subscription will not be renewed (but you’ll still have access to all included content through the end of your pre-paid period, and any completed certificates and credits will continue to be available on your Learner Dashboard after canceling your subscription, as they normally are).
If you cancel via a message (rather than on your My Account/Subscriptions page), note that your cancelation is based on date we receive your request. Be sure you get back our emailed acknowledgement of your cancelation request (check your spam folders etc)--this is your proof that your request was received.
Subscriptions renew at your term's price in US Dollars at the time of renewal. If you subscribed in a different currency, your renewal rate might be higher or lower, based on exchange rate changes.
To the extent permitted by the applicable law, subscription payments are not refundable, prorated or otherwise, during your pre-paid term, including for any unwatched content.
Course Registration Cancellation and Refund Policy
(for registrations processed through Advanced-Trainings.com)
- 100% refund or credit (your choice):
- ...in the unlikely event that a course date is rescheduled or cancelled by Advanced-Trainings.com.
- ...any time you send someone in your place. Otherwise:
- No-questions-asked policies for live courses (in-person, and live-online):
- Participant cancellations up to 32 days before the first day of a course are refundable less a $40 administration fee; or, we will hold your full tuition for up to two years as a transferable credit toward another training or purchase.
- Participant cancellations from 31 days to 72 hours before a course begins: 50% refundable; or, we will hold your full tuition for up to two years as a transferable credit toward another training or purchase.
- We can't provide refunds or credits for no-shows, or for participant cancellations made less than 72 hours before a course begins.
- Coronavirus (COVID-19), other illness, and emergencies: rest assured! See note below about exceptions.
- Please note that instructors, locations, discounts, health policies, etc. are subject to change. Check your email and the course's website listing for latest details.
• Exceptions to cancelation policies can be requested in the case of serious or contagious illness, or unforeseen genuine emergency. When you're able to send your exception request, include the reason for your your policy exemption request, and if relevant please include documentation, e.g., official test results or a verification letter from a physician etc., and allow up to 2 weeks for a decision. If we can accommodate your exception request, an administrative fee may apply, depending on which direct costs of your enrollment we are able to recover. Rest assured that we will do everything we can to accommodate your emergency- or illness-based requests.
• Some courses (for example, retreats, conferences, out-of-USA, or residential programs) have different cancellation policies or deadlines; those are listed on that course's web-page.
• Credit memos may be transferred to another person who has not previously studied with Advanced-Trainings.com, and expire on the date listed in your credit memo, typically 2 years from date of issue.
• Advanced-Trainings.com is not responsible for participant travel or other expenses associated with attending or not attending a workshop. We recommend changeable reservations and travel insurance for this reason.
• Credits and refunds will be less the value of any included digital items (since those are not returnable). You will continue to have access to any included non-returnable digital items as if you'd purchased them separately.
• If you registered or paid for your workshop through another sponsor and not through Advanced-Trainings.com, the other sponsor's refund policies will apply.
Other Payment Policies
- Full payment must be paid or postmarked by your course's Early Registration Deadline to qualify for any early registration discounts.
- When you are on an event’s waitlist, we will automatically confirm your spot (via email) as soon as an opening appears, up to 72 hours before start of your event. (If less than 72 hours remain before your event and no spots have opened up, we will refund 100% of your tuition paid, unless you’ve given us other instructions in advance.) Some events (such as retreats) may have different waitlist policies; check that event's policy page.
- First-Day-Only and Repeater enrollments are on a space-available basis (until 72 hrs before your event, when they are considered confirmed). That means that if your class fills more than 72 hrs in advance, you'll be emailed the option of upgrading to normal, 2-day enrollment, or receiving a 100% refund. (If less than 72 hrs remain before your workshop, your space in the workshop is assured.)
- Repeater enrollments earn full NCBTMB CE credit, and half the usual CAMT credit, as detailed on the Certification Program details page.
- Repeating a course a third time is free on a space-available basis; however, there is a modest admin fee for CE credit, or a new manual (please inquire). This applies to other tuition-free enrollments as well (such as free CAMT repeater enrollments).
- Discount or coupon codes must be used during initial registration/purchase. In some cases, we can apply your discount code after your purchase as post-registration rebate or credit, which when available, is $5 less than the coupon amount. Not all codes are applicable to all classes or participants, even if accepted by the online registration system. Refer to instructions accompanying any code, or email us before registering.
- You authorize payment and agree to policies in order to register. Most payments are processed immediately. In some cases, early registration payments will be not be processed until a few weeks before the class date (typically, the discount registration deadline). In those cases, one to two days before processing your approved charge, a courtesy notice will be sent to the email you entered at registration.
- Returned checks, repeatedly denied cards, or charge-backs: $25 fee. Terms on overdue balances are 2% per month plus any collection fees or costs.
- Certificates and receipts are sent to the email address used for registration. Documentation delivery or availability by other means, including online access to certificates etc, cannot be guaranteed, and fees may apply for replacement, account merging, or record retrieval. It is your responsibility to obtain and maintain a copy of all your certificates and records.
- Administrative fee for non-standard documentation or custom research etc is $30 (up to 1hr, then $30/hr for additional hours) if you are registered for a course; or $50/hr if not yet registered.
- All links, access, and CE approvals are subject to change or expiration. Digital or CE courses without a specific expiration date will be kept available as long as practically possible, eg within the limits of the content's currency, technology, etc.
Certification Program Policies
By enrolling in the Certification in Advanced Myofascial Techniques (CAMT) program, participants agree to:
- Certification participants agree to maintain the highest standards of professionalism.
- Withdrawal / Refund Policy: Certification Program application fee is refundable anytime until certification upon written notice of withdrawal from program, less: a) any tuition discounts already received, and b) a $100 withdrawal fee.
- Certification is conditional on satisfactory completion of all program requirements. Advanced-Trainings.com Inc. reserves the right to deny or revoke an individual's certification or enrollment for non-compliance with its requirements, at its sole discretion. While CAMT certification is attendance-based, CAMT II is both attendance- and proficiency-based, so additional supervision and/or mentoring etc. beyond the minimums may be required.
- Full program details are listed at the Certification in Advanced Myofascial Techniques (CAMT) page. While we make every effort to maintain program consistency for enrollees, program requirements, discounts, fees, and terms are subject to change. Requirements in effect at time of Certification will apply. Notice of any substantive changes will be posted on the above site and sent to all current participants at the last email address on file.
- Availability of workshop, elective, and session options varies by location, and may change over time. Although we will attempt to offer local alternatives for meeting requirements wherever possible, this cannot be guaranteed in all cases.
- Applicants assume all liability and risk associated with performing, practicing, receiving, and learning the material taught, and agree to release Advanced-Trainings.com, its instructors, hosts, and contractors from any liability.
- Although A-T can provide replacement certificates for CE credit on record, obtaining, completing, and retaining any required credit documentation is the participant’s responsibility.
- Certification Badge: Practitioners that are Certified in Advanced Myofascial Techniques, Level I or II may use the CAMT Certification Badge on materials such as business cards, websites or advertising. To use the CAMT badge on your website, please include the following text with a link to our site: "Certified in Advanced Myofascial Techniques, Level I (CAMT I) through Advanced-Trainings.com"
- CAMT I Certified practitioners may use the initials "CAMT I" on business materials and signatures as long as you are certified.
- Misc. fees: re-issue certificate or transcript: $15. Expired Certification reinstatement: $50. Other policies are below.
Go to Returns page for store policies and return instructions.
Legal and Photo
- Participants assume all risk and agree to hold blameless Advanced-Trainings.com, Instructors, Assistants, Venues, and/or Sponsors.
- Registration and payment should be considered an application to attend; Advanced-Trainings.com retains the right to deny or revoke individual registrations at its sole discretion by issuing a refund or credit in accordance with its published policies.
- Photo release: participants understand that all or parts of some programs, workshops, telecourses, or events may be filmed, videotaped, audio taped, or photographed. For events that are filmed, participants have the choice to be in the camera's field of vision, or not, and we will make every attempt to honor requests not to appear on camera. By participating in any Advanced-Trainings.com program, workshop, telecourses, or event, the participant grants to Advanced-Trainings.com Inc. the right to use and publicize the participant's image and voice for educational, marketing and promotional purposes without compensation and without opportunity for review, should the participant appear on camera or be recorded either intentionally or inadvertently.
- Photography, video, or recording by participants are not permitted without prior written permission from Advanced-Trainings.com, based on a documented learning disability.
Dr. Ida Rolf Institute® Service Mark Release for non-Rolfers™
- By participating in an Advanced-Trainings.com training or purchasing a product from Advanced-Trainings.com, you agree to the following: "I understand that while individual Advanced-Trainings.com workshops may have been co-sponsored by The Dr. Ida Rolf Institute®, I am not authorized to use the Dr Ida Rolf Institute's service mark, Rolfing®, solely by participating in Advanced-Trainings.com's programs. I further understand that this program does not teach Rolfing structural integration, and that completion of this program does not by itself entitle me to practice Rolfing structural integration or to claim to be a Rolfing practitioner or Rolfer™." This in no way interferes with your right to practice the Ida P. Rolf method of structural integration, Hellerwork®, or any other modality for which you may be certified. For questions about the Dr Ida Rolf Institute service mark and this agreement, contact the Rolf Institute at 303/449-5903 x105.
- The Advanced Myofascial Certification Program is administered and accredited through Advanced-Trainings.com, and is not associated with the Dr Ida Rolf Institute or with Rolfing® structural integration.
- Please note that not all scheduled courses are associated with the Dr Ida Rolf Institute.
Privacy, Records, and Directory Policies
What we collect
We can collect non-personally identifiable information about you in a number of ways, including tracking your activities through your IP address or most-recently-visited URL. However, we do not collect any personally identifiable information about you unless you voluntarily submit such information to us, such as by filling out a form or survey, registering your email address with us or emailing us. We may also collect personal information from you at other points on our site that state that personal information is being collected.
How we use it
Advanced-Trainings.com Inc uses your information to return communication, better understand your needs and provide you with better service. Specifically, we use your information to help you complete a transaction, to communicate back to you and to update you on services and benefits.
We use information collected when users make online purchases or complete a course, to check their eligibility or qualifications, verify their identity, keep information updated, as well as for billing and shipping purposes.
Advanced-Trainings.com uses email, phone, SMS, postal mail, social media messaging and other means as avenues by which to provide customer service and technical support. We do not release any contact information about the user for any purpose. We may contact the customer using this information in an attempt to resolve a prior issue, proactively notify you of technical or other issues (such as program changes or credit expiration) which may affect you, or if applicable, perform the services for which such data was collected (eg. if you sign up for an email newsletter, we will send the email newsletter to the address you provide us).
Who we share it with
Advanced-Trainings.com Inc will not sell, rent, give, or lease your personally identifiable information to any third parties, ever.
Members may have been assigned or have created a username and password to be used for accessing portions of the Site. We maintain that information to allow you to access the Site and to maintain our relationship with you as a member or provide specific services to you.
Advanced-Trainings.com expressly reserves the right to contact any member or other user regarding account status, renewals, or other matters relevant to subscription or service.
Advanced-Trainings.com Inc is committed to ensuring the security of your information. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the appropriate use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
When you visit our web site, a “cookie” may be placed on your computer to track your visit and help us to improve the Site. You may set your browser to refuse or disable cookies, but if you do so, some features of the Site may not function properly.
Secure Socket Layer
Secure Socket Layer (SSL) enables a web browser and a web server to communicate securely, and it allows the web browser to authenticate the web server. The SSL protocol requires the web server to have a digital certificate installed on it in order for an SSL connection to be made.
Information sent from forms on the Advanced-Trainings.com website will be transferred using SSL. In your browser window look for a closed padlock icon. These icons show that the information you are submitting will be transferred in an encrypted form using SSL. Addresses on advanced-trainings.com pages communicating via SSL will begin with "https://" rather than the more familiar "https://".
Acknowledgement Transfer of Personal Data
Our Site is hosted on web servers in the United States. If you are located in a non-U.S. jurisdiction, for example, in the European Economic Area, you agree that by providing your Personal Information, you consent to the transfer of such information to the United States, a jurisdiction that may not provide an equivalent level of data protection to the laws in your home country.
Links to Third Party Websites
Records and Certificates Policy
Advanced-Trainings.com will retain records of your credit and attendance, and make your records available to you (sometimes at a fee), as required by our accrediting agencies. Features such as your Learner Dashboard are provided as a courtesy only, and no warranty of accuracy or continued availability are implied. We recommend that you retain your own copies of all attendance and credit earned.
The information on the Practitioner Directory is provided solely for personal, non-commercial use in connection with obtaining practitioner’s professional services. All information is proprietary and may not be reproduced, distributed, or used for any purpose without the prior written permission.
Practitioner Directory listings are provided as a courtesy, and no warranties are given or implied. Listings document attendance or program enrollment only, and no other endorsement is intended or implied. Advanced-Trainings.com Inc. reserves the right to modify, limit, or delete Practitioner Directory listings, at its sole discretion.