Hosting or Sponsoring an A-T Workshopwith the Advanced-Trainings.com Faculty
Since 1985, over 8,000 professionals have trained in the Advanced Myofascial Techniques (AMT) series. They live in 51 US states and territories, in more than 20 countries, and on all 7 continents. We train several hundred professionals each year in small, personalized seminars, and many more in larger conferences, congresses, and conventions; both in-person, and via remote connection. Why not in your location?
Our seminars, in-service trainings, and workshops are hands-on, state-of-the art, and filled with techniques practitioners can immediately put to use when addressing their and clients’ and patients’ most common complaints. The AMT approach is used in leading clinics, spas, hospitals; and in private practices worldwide. Our expert faculty has many decades of experience in working with manual therapy practitioners (physical therapists and physios, PTAs, osteopaths, massage therapists, occupational therapists, acupuncturists and naturopaths, Rolfers and structural integration practitioners, bodyworkers, chiropractors, yoga and movement therapists, etc) of all levels and backgrounds.
- Topic-specific note organizer booklets for each participant, packed with photo-rich information about indications, instructions, contraindications, and references.
- High-quality state-of-the-art visual, kinesthetic, and audio learning methods to ensure that participants see, feel, learn, and recall the techniques.
- Low student/teacher ratio, typically from 4 to 7 practitioners per instructor in seminar settings (amongst the best ratio in the field).
- 70%+ hands-on training time, with individualized tutoring and supervision from expert faculty and Certified TAs.
- Institutional or individual discounts on optional supplementary material for at-distance learning, review, and reference.
- Optional targeted postcard mailings to our 180,000-therapist database;
- Optimized web presence, with online course listings, 24/7 online registration, dedicated and personalized customer service, and featured web listings.
- A sponsors' library of images, text, video clips, and articles by our expert faculty (from leading industry publications around the world).
- Managed social media exposure, reaching many thousands of interested and engaged professionals.
- Listings in our popular opt-in eletters delivered and read by over 23,000 targeted professionals.
Evidence of Credit and Up-to-Date Professional Development, for your Participants and Facility
- A frameable Certificate of Completion for each topic, and Continuing Education credits approved by the NCBTMB, AMTA, ABMP, IASI, for optional Rolf Institute® CE, and most State, Provincial, and local MT and PT Boards. Other CE, CME, or CPD credit is also available; please inquire.
- All participants also earn credit towards optional Certification in Advanced Myofascial Techniques (CAMT).
- Please ask about our "Accredited Clinic" and "Accredited Spa" programs too.
Sponsorship, Hosting, and In-Service
Pick the role that’s best for you, or design a custom arrangement. Each partnership is unique, and we are happy to discuss arrangements to exactly suit your resources and needs.
|Venue (room, etc)||Sponsor usually provides venue||Host usually helps select venue||In-service organization provides or helps find venue|
|Publicity||Sponsor provides main local and regional publicity, supported by A-T||Host provides local publicity, A-T provides regional publicity||(Not usually needed, except in combined public/private events)|
|Finances (typical arrangement)||Percentage split or minimum fee||Discounts, in-kind exchange, commission, or donation||Flat per-event or per-student fee|
|Best for:||Large to medium-sized schools or organizations with their own promotional systems in place.||Local chapters, clinics, spas, or individual organizers.||Existing groups of practitioners or students within a clinic, school, spa, chapter, or organization.|
Course Size, Cost, and Time
Minimum class size is usually in the mid-teens; our average class size is in the mid-twenties; and our maximum size (for conferences, etc.) is in the hundreds. We have decades of experience accommodating both small and large groups.
For seminars, we typically require total training space of at least 1000 sq ft (95 sq m) total, or about 40 sq ft (3.7 sq m) per participant. Lecture is in a single room, but practice and application time can be in multiple rooms if necessary.
We work with you to set any participant cost at a level appropriate for your local circumstances. Our tuition and instruction rates compare very favorably to others in the field.
Our Core courses are typically 16 CE credits (over 2 days) and Specialty courses range from 8 - 16 credits. The most successful locations book a 3-day event, combining a Core course with a Specialty topic, allowing participants to take 1, 2 or 3 days of training.