- Title: Scalenes and the Neck
- Format: online self-paced course
- Time required: 1 - 1.5 hours, plus optional elements*
- Credits: 1 NCBTMB / CAMT (details below)
- 3 video lessons (about 1 hour total)
- 1 quiz (5 questions, open book)
- 1 practice session (optional*)
- Recommended readings (optional*)
- Discussion in study group or private online forum*
- Brief self-evaluation and learning summary (10-20 min)
Click on each lesson to open it. then:
Watch the lesson videos, using the included handout for questions and notes
Review the recommended chapters*
Practice the techniques*
Share questions and insights in the Comments, your study group, or the Forum*
Complete the quiz, and the final self-evaluation / learning summary.
* - Starred items: though optional for NCBTMB credit, starred items are required for those on a CAMT Certification track, and highly recommended for all.
- All required materials are included in this Course Navigator, including lecture and technique videos, pdf handout, transcripts, and extras.
- Optional readings can be found in the course handout, AMT Volume II, or as referenced in the course.
- Earns CAMT Elective and NCBTMB credit. This course may also earn other types of CE credit, but sure to confirm eligibility with your agency or association.
- A minimum score of 70% on each quiz is required for course credit. You will have a chance to review your answers and retake each quiz a limited number of times.
- An official Certificate documenting your credits can be downloaded after satisfactory completion of required items.
- Deadline: all required items must be completed within 1 year of purchase.