Zoom Call-In & Schedule Info (Click to Open)
Join Zoom Meeting (private link):
Meeting ID: 851 2347 5996 Passcode: arm
Dial in by telephone:
+1 253 215 8782 US
Meeting ID: 851 2347 5996 Passcode: 452028
Find your local number
Feb 10 (Optional orientation)
Feb 17, Mar 3, 17 & 31*
Each live lecture is repeated twice each day (or available by recording, any time):
San Francisco: 11am or 4pm Weds
New York: 2pm or 7pm Weds
London: 7pm or 12am Weds
Sydney: 6am or 11am *Thurs (+1 day)
Check your timezone carefully
For each Lecture Sequence:
Complete your Lecture Sequences in order (A, B, C, D), but each Lecture's sub-topics (below) can be completed in any order:
Attend or watch each Lecture*
Read the recommended chapters
Watch or follow along with each Technique video*
Practice the techniques in a Virtual Practice Period, with a client, or on yourself
Note questions for discussion
Connect with your study pod
Meet with a faculty-led Small Group*
Complete your quiz*
Miss a Meeting?
If you want credit and a certificate for your course, within 2 weeks of your missed meeting:
- Missed Lecture: watch recording; note questions for discussion.
- Missed Small Group: complete one of the 'Missed Group' options on that sequence's Documentation page. Live attendance at a minimum of three (3) Small Group discussions is required for credit, and a maximum of one (1) of those can be made up via a written assignment, if needed.
- You can also take the course as a not-for-credit Auditor, and come solely to the classes (or listen to the recordings) you choose.
- An NCBTMB-approved Certificate of Achievement will be awarded based on satisfactory completion of required items (Lectures, Technique Videos, Small Groups) in your Course Navigator, and a brief summary essay.
- Readings, practice, and study pod meetings are highly recommended, especially for those on a Certification track.
- Virtual Practice Periods are optional but also recommended. They are required for those on a Certification track, but may be completed at a later date (subject to availability). Virtual Practice Periods have an instructor fee (currently US$12).
- Lesson quizzes are included for review purposes. Passing quiz scores are not required for credit for this course, but a minimum score of 70% is recommended for those on a Certification track.
- Deadline: all required items and any make up work is due within 2 weeks of final lecture (by April 14, 2021). An administrative fee applies to later completion, if credit is still available.