PSOAS 1-Hr Online Certificate Course
In this 1hr course, Til Luchau and special guest Gil Hedley explore the mysteries and myths surrounding the psoas. Til demonstrates several hands-on techniques for safely and effectively working with the psoas and iliacus, and walks us through a chapter from the second volume of his best-selling Advanced Myofascial Techniques reference book (included in the optional ebook).
Watch the preview below for free, then add this to your cart or subscribe for:
• Anytime-access to entire 3-part video course with purchase or active subscription
• Certificate of Achievement approved for 1 NCBTMB/CAMT credit*
• Text transcription of entire course
• Downloadable audio file (for offline listening)
• PDF handout
• Gil Hedley’s anatomical tour of the psoas (Subscriber bonus!)
• …and much more.
This course is now free with an active A-T Subscription, or add to your cart now to purchase lifetime access:
CE/CAMT Credits: 1
This Online Certificate Course includes:
- Certificate of Achievement
- Audio recording playback link
- Extended slideshow and mini-manual PDF
- Text transcription of entire course (coming soon!)
- MP3 audio recording of webinar (for offline listening)
- eBook for the course
Description: The psoas is a true celebrity. In terms of the attention it gets, and the claims made for it, the psoas has superstar-status in the body-therapy and movement world. Like other famous stars, the life-story of the psoas is a mixture of fact and fiction, where speculation, mystery, hyperbole, and controversy have blended with the psoas’ truly special qualities, eccentricities, and abilities.
Join popular presenter Til Luchau (with commentary by special guest Gil Hedley) as he explores the mysteries and myths surrounding the psoas. He’ll demonstrate several hands-on techniques for safely and effectively working with the psoas and iliacus, and walks us through a chapter from the second volume of his best-selling Advanced Myofascial Techniques reference book.
Certificate/CE credit: Watch the included 1-hr+ recorded webinar presentation, then complete the included quiz within 1 year of purchase to receive a Certificate of Achievement. Approved for 1 CE credit by the NCBTMB, AMTA, ABMP, and many state boards. Also earns 1 CAMT elective CE towards Certification in Advanced Myofascial Techniques (CAMT).