RIB Pain & Restrictions 1-Hr Online Certificate Course
In this 1hr course, join Til Luchau as he demonstrates several effective hands-on myofascial techniques for the ribs, ribcage, and thorax.
Watch the preview below for free, then add this to your cart or subscribe for:
• Anytime-access to entire 3-part video course with purchase or active subscription
• Certificate of Achievement approved for 1 NCBTMB/CAMT credit*
• Text transcription of entire course
• Downloadable audio file (for offline listening)
• PDF handout
• …and much more.
This course is now free with an active A-T Subscription, or add to your cart now to purchase lifetime access:
CE/CAMT Credits: 1
This Online Certificate Course includes:
- Certificate of Achievement
- Audio recording playback link
- Extended slideshow and mini-manual PDF
- Text transcription of entire course
- MP3 audio recording of webinar (for offline listening)
- eBook for the course
Description: When a rib hurts, is it “out?” And when a rib doesn’t move (like after texting in bent-over position for too long), what is actually happening? And whatever the answers, what can we do to help when ribs hurt, or feels stuck? Join popular presenter Til Luchau as he demonstrates several effective hands-on myofascial techniques for the ribs, ribcage, and thorax.
Certificate/CE credit: Watch the included 1-hr recorded webinar presentation, then complete the included quiz within 1 year of purchase to receive a Certificate of Achievement. Approved for 1 CE credit by the NCBTMB, AMTA, ABMP, and many state boards. Also earns 1 CAMT elective CE towards Certification in Advanced Myofascial Techniques (CAMT).