AMT/Zoga Dialog: Bodywork & Movement
Thailand Retreat Starts In...
Thailand Retreat At-a-Glance
Ten amazing days: Feb 20 - Mar 2, 2023
On a floating raft house in Thailand, surrounded by the protected jungle ecosystem of Khao Sok National Park
Pelvis Hip & Sacrum,
Pts I & II
(Advanced Myofascial Techniques)
Activities will include:
Hands-on training, tutoring, and supervision
Zoga Movement classes
...plus practice sessions, guest teachers, field trips, and much more
Professionally trained manual therapists. Plus, companions welcome!
Earn 36 - 54 CAMT / NCBTMB CE Credits (depending on options chosen)*
As low as $2,746, all-inclusive.
Tax-deductible tuition and travel expenses
Discounts for CAMT, A-T Annual Subscribers, groups of 3, repeaters, and Early Birds
Hold your spot now with a $350 deposit ($250 CAMT), pay the rest by Dec 1
Payment plans available!
Our schedule will balance professional and personal time. Elements will include:
- Daily Zoga or movement class (all levels).
- Hands-on training: Pelvis Hip & Sacrum course in the Advanced Myofascial Techniques series, in a special expanded format
- Extended faculty-supervised bodywork clinics/practice sessions
- Additional options for individualized faculty supervision, mentoring, advising, and sessions (earn credits for CAMT I or II)
- Digital detox: plenty of time for off-line relaxing, reading, receiving bodywork, reflection, and enjoyment
- Delicious meals and snacks prepared with an abundance of local flavors using healthy, fresh ingredients. (Special diet? No problem! Just email us.)
- Kayaking, swimming, hiking, cave-exploring, wildlife-watching, field trips, and other nearby activities
- More offerings from the Advanced-Trainings.com faculty and special guest instructors will be announced as they're added; stay tuned!
Credit and Certification: retreat participation earns credits toward Certification in Advanced Myofascial Techniques (CAMT, Levels I and/or II). From 36 to 60 credits are possible, depending on classes and options you choose. Approved CE/professional development credit (NCBTMB, FL, NY, State/Provincial, IASI, CAMT, and others) is also available by request: please inquire.
Details & Travel
- The all-inclusive fee covers everything you'll need for the entire life-changing 10-day retreat, beginning with easy airport pickup and return; tranquil accommodations (upgrades available); delicious meals and snacks; tuition for the engaging classes, classes, labs, and workshops; class credit; and more. (Some field trips, individual sessions, additional credit options, or other miscellaneous alternatives may require a modest additional cost.)
- Hold your space with a deposit; Early Bird, CAMT and A-T Subscriber discounts, and payment plans available.
- October Update: participation now open to anyone (not just COVID-vaccinated individuals) with a negative COVID test taken within 24hrs of retreat start. BYO rapid test, or get one from us before shuttle pickup at a nominal cost. (COVID policies subject to updates, stay tuned).
- Flexible COVID cancellation policy: 100% of your tuition is protected! Full details are on the retreat's policy page.
Details & Travel
- Companions welcome! While the hands-on training segments are limited to professionally trained bodyworkers and manual therapists, we encourage everyone’s participation in the daily yoga/movement classes, bodywork supervision clinics (as receivers!), field trips, and more.
- Three types of comfortable accommodations are available:
- Standard Bungalow: 2 double beds, ensuite bath. (Come with a friend, or we can pair you with a same-sex roommate.)
- Original Jungalow: 1 queen bed, shared bath. (Perfect for single or couple.)
- Deluxe Bungalow: 1 king/queen bed, private ensuite bath. (Choice accommodations for couples or single.)
- For great deals on Thailand travel, we recommend starting with kayak.com or skyscanner.com. For arriving/departing Bangkok, Phuket, or other flexible options, see the venue's travel site.
Choose from a variety of classes and groups with the amazing A-T and guest faculty
Cost and Discounts
Register now with a $350 deposit ($250 CAMT), pay the balance by Dec 1
(or by Oct 27 for Early Bird discount). Payment plans available, email us!
(or as low as $2,746 after discounts)
until Oct 27 '22
or as low as $3,044 after discounts)
beginning Oct 28 '22
|Who is Eligible||Combinable Discounts||Details - Discounted total calculated at checkout|
|Early Bird Discount:||Get $300 off||Pay in full by Oct 27, '22 and save $300 off normal price.|
|CAMT Participants||Get another $100 off||Are you in the CAMT program? Log in first and you'll automatically save $100 off at checkout! Or, sign up now to save $100 on the combined price.|
|Annual A-T Subscribers||Get another $24 off||Are you an annual A-T Subscriber? Log in first and you'll automatically get $24 off at checkout! Or, subscribe now and your savings will be like getting a free month.|
|Group Discount:||Get $50 off, each!||3 or more participants registering together save $50 each! Required: email us before enrolling any members of your group.|
|'Pelvis Hip & Sacrum' Repeaters||Get another $50 off||Already taken the Pelvis Hip & Sacrum In-person or Principles AMT course? Log in first and you'll automatically get $50 off at checkout!|
|Venmo/Pay-by-Check Discount:||Get another 1% off||Save 1% (up to $37) when you pay by Venmo or check (email us for instructions)|