Thailand Retreat 2023 - Policies and Payment Optionsadvanced-trainings.com
Note that this retreat has its own cancellation and payment policies (in addition to normal A-T policies). Please be sure to read these before completing your registration, and please note that all prices on this page are in USD.
☸︎ Payment Schedule
☸︎ Waitlist Policy
☸︎ Optional Payment Plan
☸︎ COVID Information and Requirements: Saftey First
☸︎ COVID Cancellation Policy: 100% of Your Tuition is Protected
☸︎ General Cancellation/Refund Policy
☸︎ Late Payment Policy
☸︎ Accommodation Changes
☸︎ Payment Schedule:
|Upon registration:||$350 ($250 CAMT) minimum enrollment deposit (or, any portion of tuition).|
|Oct 27, '22||Last day to pay any remaining balance due to get Early-Bird discount.|
|Dec 1, '22||Last day to pay any remaining balance due. (For enrollments starting Dec 2, full payment is due upon registration.)|
☸︎ Waitlist Policy:
If your desired room-type is full, you can add yourself to that room's waitlist with a $350 deposit. We will automatically confirm your spot (via email) as soon as an opening for that room-type appears, up to 21 days before start of the event. If less than 21 days remain before your event and no spots have opened up, we will refund or credit 100% of your tuition paid (as you choose), unless you’ve given us other instructions in advance. Due to the limitations of our automated system, a separate deposit is required for each person and for each room type's roster or waitlist you want to be on.
If your plans change and you want to be removed from a room-type's waitlist, just let us know and we'll refund 100% of your deposit, less a $30 administrative fee. (Otherwise, once your registration is confirmed, the general cancelation policies apply).
☸︎ Optional Payment Plan: There are lots of options for paying for your retreat.
|Email or call us to set up your plan, either before or after paying your enrollment deposit.||$350 ($250 CAMT) enrollment deposit, then $96/week by automatic payment until Oct 27, '22 (for Early Bird price), or Dec 1, '22 (for normal price), plus a $50 administration fee. Any remaining balance is due in full on those dates.|
Examples of payment plans, with various enrollment dates, assuming no other discounts:
|•Example 1: Early enrollment, Early Bird payoff:
Make your deposit by April 15 '22, for a standard room. Starting Apr 21, your card or PayPal account is automatically billed $96/week, for 26 weeks. Last payment on Oct 27: $106 (save $300 off normal price).•Example 2: Later enrollment, Early Bird payoff:
Make your deposit by June 16 '22, for a standard room. Starting June 23, your card or PayPal account is automatically billed $96/week, for 17 weeks. Last payment on Oct 27: $970 (save $300 off normal price).•Example 3: Late enrollment, normal payoff:
Make your deposit by Sep 1 '22, for a standard room. Starting Sep 8, your card or PayPal account is automatically billed $96/week, for 12 weeks. Last payment on Dec 1: $1750.
☸︎ COVID Information and Requirements: Safety First
A safe and healthy retreat is our top priority. Participation is currently open to anyone with a negative COVID test taken within 24hrs of retreat start and without COVID symptoms. Be sure to bring your own rapid test. (COVID policies are subject to change; check back at this page for current protocols.)
Please be aware that testing may be an airline or home-country requirement. Be sure to check your home country’s latest requirements and travel info to and from Thailand, for example:
- US Embassy & Consulate in Thailand - COVID-19 and Travel Information
- UK Foreign Travel Advice: Thailand
☸︎ COVID Cancellation Policy: 100% of Your Tuition is Protected
- If travel to Thailand is disallowed, if a quarantine is put into place, or if the retreat is rescheduled or canceled, you will have the option of either transferring 100% of your tuition to the rescheduled Thailand retreat, or to any other A-T event(s), course(s) or products of your choice within 2 years. This credit is extendable, and transferable.
- This policy does not cover you testing positive for COVID. You must test negative and be symptom-free in order to travel to the lake and to participate in the retreat. If you test positive or in our opinion have symptoms consistent with possible COVID infection, we will work with you to make sure you and the group are safe and comfortable. A partial credit may be available, though not guaranteed. We recommend extra precautions against infection in the period prior to the retreat.
☸︎ General Cancellation/Refund Policy:
100% credit or refund any time you send someone in your place. Otherwise:
|Prior to Oct 27, '22:||100% credit or refund on any balance pd. above deposit.|
|Oct 28 - Dec 1, '22:||50% credit or refund on balance pd. above deposit.|
|After Dec 1, '22:||No credit or refunds.|
- Your original $350 ($250 CAMT) enrollment deposit is non-refundable, no exceptions.
- For other amounts paid (other than your deposit), exceptions to our cancelation policies can be requested in the case of unforeseen genuine emergency. Please include documentation, e.g., verification letter from a physician, test results, etc., with your request for any exception, and allow up to 2 weeks for a response. An administrative fee will apply, and may vary depending on whether we are able to recover the expenses related to your enrollment by filling your space, etc. Due to venue fees, policies, and deadlines, we regret that we cannot make exceptions to cancelation/refund policies for other reasons, very sorry. We recommend refundable/changeable tickets, and travel insurance for this reason.
☸︎ Late Payment Policy:
|Pay in full by Early-Bird deadline to qualify for the early-bird discount.|
|All late payments will incur a $50 late fee. (There is no grace period for $50 late fee; it is due as soon as your payment is late.)|
|Unless other written arrangements have been made in advance, once your payment is 10 days late, we may have to cancel your registration and offer your space to another participant. Cancellation policy will apply.|
☸︎ Accommodation Changes:
|If the accommodation preferences you requested upon registration are not available, you will be placed on a waitlist for that accommodation type, and offered (by email) your choice of an alternative arrangement or a full refund (offer will include a deadline for response).|
|Additional accommodation changes you make after you have confirmed your selection incur a $50 administrative fee.|
☸︎ The normal Advanced-Trainings policies also apply: Privacy and Terms