Sign in or sign up to watch the video for free
"*" indicates required fields
Til gets personal as he discusses bodywork with people living with cancer, with Janet Penny and Rebecca Sturgeon, the authors of “Oncology Massage: An Integrative Approach to Cancer Care.” They’re joined by Til’s wife Loretta Carridan Luchau, a bodyworker and therapist who has herself been living with cancer for many years.
Scroll down for the video (NEW!) and full transcript.
- Oncology Massage: An integrative approach to cancer care at Handspring (enter TTP for your listeners' discount)
- Janet Penny: focusmassagetherapy.ca, or at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Rebecca Sturgeon: healwell.org, or at email@example.com
- Books of Discovery: save 15% by entering "thinking" at checkout on booksofdiscovery.com.
- ABMP: save $24 on new membership at abmp.com/thinking.
- Handspring Publishing: save 20% by entering “TTP” at checkout at handspringpublishing.com.
(The Thinking Practitioner Podcast is intended for professional practitioners of manual and movement therapies: bodywork, massage therapy, structural integration, chiropractic, myofascial and myotherapy, orthopedic, sports massage, physical therapy, osteopathy, yoga, strength and conditioning, and similar professions. It is not medical or treatment advice.)
Live Workshop Schedule
This Month's Free Online Course
Our gift to you. Includes CE, Certificate, and Extras.
Join us on FaceBook, Instagram, Twitter and YouTube
for information, resources, videos, and upcoming courses!