- Title: Rib Pain & Restrictions
- Format: online self-paced course
- Time required: 1 - 1.5 hours, plus optional elements*
- Credits: 1 NCBTMB / CAMT (details below)
- 3 video lessons (about 1 hour total)
- 1 quiz (5 questions, open book)
- Discussion in study group or private online forum*
- Brief self-evaluation and learning summary (10-20 min)
Click on each lesson to open it. then:
Watch the video lessons, using the included handout for questions and notes
Review the Supplemental Materials*
Practice any techniques*
Share questions and insights in the Comments, your study group, or the AMT Group*
Complete the quiz, and the final self-evaluation / learning summary.
* - Starred items: though optional for NCBTMB credit, starred items are required for those on a CAMT Certification track, and highly recommended for all.
- All required materials are included in this Course Navigator, including lecture and technique videos, pdf handout, transcripts, and extras.
- Optional readings can be found in the course handout, AMT Volume I, or as referenced in the course.
- Earns CAMT Elective and NCBTMB credit. This course may also earn other types of CE credit, but sure to confirm eligibility with your agency or association.
- A minimum score of 70% on each quiz is required for course credit. You will have a chance to review your answers and retake each quiz a limited number of times.
- An official Certificate documenting your credits can be downloaded after satisfactory completion of required items.
- Deadline: all required items must be completed while your A-T Subscription is active. Even if you decide to cancel, any credits or certificates you earn while subscribed will continue to be valid, and be available on your Learner Dashboard, as they normally are.