Log In to access the course!
Then return to this page to continue.
Welcome to your Course Navigator!
Tip: Bookmark this page now for quick access to your all of your course's materials and links.
• Read over the course info below, then have a look around (click on any Lesson to expand it).
• More content will be added before each sequence begins.
• Watch your email for announcements.
- Title: Spine, Ribs & Low Back: Principles
- Format: online self-paced course with live meetings
- Time required: about 16 hours, plus optional elements
- Credits: (16) NCBTMB (pending), (2) CAMT Core (details below)
- 4 video lesson sequences (about 3 hours total)
- 4 quizzes (10-25 min each, 15 questions total, open book)
- 4 faculty led small-group meetings
- 1 supervised practice period
- 4 movement classes (optional)
- Recommended readings and recordings (optional)
- Brief self-evaluation and learning summary (15-30 min)
Click on each Sequence to open it; then:
Watch the Lecture video
Watch or follow along with the Technique video
Read the recommended chapters
Practice the techniques, complete the recommended movement lessons
Note questions and insights in the Comments, your Small Group, or the Forum
Bring your questions to your faculty-led live Small Group meeting
Complete the quiz (and the final learning summary).
"Recommended" items enhance your learning and skill, but are not required for course credit.
- All required materials are included in this Course Navigator, including the Spine, Ribs & Low Back I&II Techniques Video plus lecture videos, pdf handouts, transcripts, and extras.
- Optional readings can be found in AMT Volume II, or as referenced in the course.
- Optional movement sessions can be found in the recommended companion course: Zoga Movement: Spine, Ribs & Low Back Online Course
- The course Orientation will be available by recording, but live attendance at (4) Small Groups and (1) Practice Period is required for credit (since those meetings are not recorded.) If you need to miss any of those meetings but want course credit, your make-up options include (must be completed by your course's documentation deadline, and an administrative or instructor fee may apply):
- You can request access to a maximum of one Small Group or Practice Period meeting with a different cohort (space-available basis);
- And/or, a maximum of one Small Group can be made up via a written or video assignment;
- And/or, you can arrange for a private mentoring session with an instructor to go over the missed material.
- CAMT: Live attendance earns 2 CAMT Core credits. Approval for NCBTMB 16 credits has been applied for and is pending. This course may also earn other types of CE credit, but be sure to confirm eligibility with your agency or association.
- A minimum score of 70% on each quiz is required for course credit. You will have a chance to review your answers and retake each quiz a limited number of times.
- An official Certificate documenting your credits will be awarded based on satisfactory completion of required items.
- Deadline: all required items must be satisfactorily completed within 2 weeks of course completion (by June 28, 2023). A fee applies for later completion, if credit is still available. Once completed, your credits and certificate will continue to be available on your Learner Dashboard, as they normally are.
Hi Til, everyone
Hey Gary! Welcome