ALL 8 SPECIALTY Courses
Add this to your cart for:
• Online Video access with complete instructor demonstrations from our All 8 Specialty Advanced Myofascial Techniques courses (including over 25 session sequences, and more than 235 techniques, plus many supplemental techniques and variations not shown in live courses).
• Certificate of Achievement and twenty (20) CE/CPD Credits (NCBTMB, state, CAMT, etc*).
• Includes free download of the Course Notebook PDFs
• Downloadable mp3 file of full courses’ audio
• DVD only
• Certificate & Credits only
• Techniques Video (this item)
This Online Video + Certificate bundle includes All 7 Specialty Advanced Myofascial Techniques online courses, encompassing over 24 session sequences, and more than 235 techniques, tests, and procedures, including many supplemental techniques not shown in 2-day courses; Certificate & Credits for each course. Almost 17 hours of instruction. Save when you buy the complete eight-course set.
Online Video set includes:
- WHIPLASH Online Video
- TMJ & Jaw Issues Online Video
- MIGRAINES & HEADACHES Online Video
- SCIATICA & Disc Issues Online Video
- KNEE Issues Online Video
- SCOLIOSIS Online Video
- ILIA & SI Joints Online Video
- RIB Issues Online Video
Filmed at actual Rolf Institute®-associated* continuing education seminars, these best-selling videos show effective hands-on myofascial tools, assessments, and techniques that address common client complaints. Each course includes instructor demonstrations, explanations, student questions, technique variations (and the occasional blooper) that convey the immediacy of an actual class. This “recorded live” format imparts the essential elements of each technique in a way that pre-scripted, studio-produced videos may not. Since their original release, the Advanced Myofascial Techniques videos have become classic reference, teaching, and study resources, purchased and used by tens of thousands of hands-on practitioners around the world, in clinics, universities, private practices, sports centers, and spas offering physical therapy, sports rehabilitation, massage therapy, and more. The techniques and protocols are designed to be used on their own, or combined with myofascial release, physiotherapy, occupational therapy, structural integration and Rolfing®*, active release therapy (ART), shiatsu, acupuncture, neuromuscular therapy, fascial release, and more.
BONUS: Includes free download of the accompanying online Course Notebook PDFs which illustrates each of the video’s techniques with clear photographs, selected key points, cautions, and space for your annotations. Use the notebook together with the video to organize your notes and maximize your learning. Check your email for the download link to your free Course Notebook PDFs after you order.
*Rolfing® is a brand of Structural Integration and is a registered service mark of the Rolf Institute® of Structural Integration. Rolfing® Structural Integration is not taught in Advanced-Trainings.com courses.
This Online Video/Certificate/Extras bundle includes:
• Online Video access with complete instructor demonstrations from our all 8 Specialty Advanced Myofascial Techniques courses (including over 24 session sequences, and more than 235 techniques, plus many supplemental techniques not shown in live courses).
• Certificate of Achievement and seventeen (20) CE/CPD Credits (NCBTMB, state, CAMT, etc*).
Total running time: approximately 17:00
Online Video set includes:
Since 1985, over 6,000 professionals have trained in our live Advanced Myofascial Techniques seminars. They live in 51 US states and territories, in more than twenty countries, and on all seven continents. These classes are hands-on, state-of-the art, and filled with techniques practitioners can immediately put to use for addressing their patients’ and clients’ most common complaints. Our expert faculty has many decades’ experience in working with manual therapy practitioners (Physical Therapists and Physios, PTAs, Osteopaths, Massage Therapists, Occupational Therapists, Rolfers and SI practitioners, Bodyworkers, Chiropractors, Movement Therapists, etc), of all levels and backgrounds.
The Advanced Myofascial Techniques workshop series presents these practicing manual therapists and qualified students with advanced and little-known myofascial techniques which can be easily incorporated into existing personal styles. Drawing on a wide range of disciplines, the focus is on unusual, interesting, and fresh approaches that will both expand technique repertoire and inspire creativity and innovation. Training topics include:
• Specific techniques for commonly encountered complaints
• Relieving pain, restoring lost function, and getting lasting results
• Utilizing both active and passive movement to enhance effectiveness
• Precision in working with specific tissue types and body layers
• Combining indirect or subtle work with deep or direct work
• Ways to work sensitively, safely, and comfortably at very deep levels
Completion of the five Core workshops leads to an optional Certification in Advanced Myofascial Techniques.
The Specialty Advanced Myofascial Techniques courses include:
• Headaches & Migraines
• Sciatica & Disc Issues
• Knee Issues
• Rib Issues
• Ankle Issues
• Ilia & SI Joints
• Myofascial Mastery
Prerequisite: These courses are limited to trained practitioners and advanced students of hands-on body therapies (for example, Bodyworkers, Physical Therapists, Rolfers, Chiropractors, Structural Integration Practitioners, Massage Therapists, Neuro-Muscular Therapists, and other somatic practitioners). Students of these disciplines with at least 250 hours of hands-on training and/or instructor approval may also be accepted. Feel free to contact us directly about prerequisites or course content.
These workshops are approved for NCBTMB, AMTA, ABMP, IASI, State Board CEU’s, CE/CME credits for Physical Therapists, Physical Therapy Assistants, Certified Rolfers, and many other types of credit (check with your agency for any special conditions or type of credit earned).
Want a course in your area? Sponsorship inquiries invited.