For each Lecture Sequence:
Complete your Lecture Sequences in order (A, B, C, D), but each Lecture's sub-topics (below) can be completed in any order:
Attend or watch each Lecture
Read the recommended chapters
Watch or follow along with each Technique video
Practice the techniques on yourself or a client
Note questions for discussion
Connect with your study pod
Meet with a faculty-led Small Group
Complete your quiz
Miss a Meeting?
If you want credit and a certificate for your course, within 2 weeks of your missed meeting:
- Missed Lecture: watch recording; note questions for discussion.
- Missed Small Group: complete one of the 'Missed Group' options on that sequence's Documentation page.
- Readings and study pod meetings are highly recommended, especially for those on a Certification track. Lesson quizzes are included for review purposes. Passing quiz scores are not required for credit for this course, but a minimum score of 70% is recommended for those on a Certification track. All other items are required for credit, as described in each lesson.
- Certificate of Achievement awarded based on satisfactory completion of required items, and brief summary essay.
- Deadline: all required items and any make up work is due within 2 weeks of final course meeting. An administrative fee applies to later completion, if credit is still available.