Zoom Call-In & Schedule Info (Click to Open)
Join Zoom Meeting (private link):
Meeting ID: 818 4767 4105 Passcode: spine
Dial in by telephone:
+1 253 215 8782 US
Meeting ID: 818 4767 4105 Passcode: 172079
Find your local number
Sep 9, 23, Oct 7, 21*
Each live lecture is repeated twice each day (or available by recording, any time):
San Francisco: 11am or 4pm Weds
New York: 2pm or 7pm Weds
London: 7pm or 12am Weds
Sydney: 4am or 9am *Thurs (+1 day)
Check your timezone carefully
For each Lecture Sequence:
Complete your Lecture Sequences in order (A, B, C, D), but each Lecture's sub-topics (below) can be completed in any order:
Attend or watch each Lecture
Read the recommended chapters
Watch or follow along with each Technique video
Practice the techniques on yourself or a client
Note questions for discussion
Connect with your study pod
Meet with a faculty-led Small Group
Complete your quiz
Miss a Meeting?
If you want credit and a certificate for your course, within 2 weeks of your missed meeting:
- Missed Lecture: watch recording; note questions for discussion.
- Missed Small Group: complete one of the 'Missed Group' options on that sequence's Documentation page.
- Readings and study pod meetings are highly recommended, especially for those on a Certification track. Lesson quizzes are included for review purposes. Passing quiz scores are not required for credit for this course, but a minimum score of 70% is recommended for those on a Certification track. All other items are required for credit, as described in each lesson.
- Certificate of Achievement awarded based on satisfactory completion of required items, and brief summary essay.
- Deadline: all required items and any make up work is due within 2 weeks of final lecture (by Nov 3, 2020). An administrative fee applies to later completion, if credit is still available.