• What do clients, peers, and mentors most value about your work, and what suggestions would they make?
• What changes would most enhance your effectiveness, build your practice, and increase your personal fulfillment?
Gain invaluable insights, not obtainable in any other way, that will help you deepen your professional excellence.
Clients, peers, mentors, and others selected by you complete a private poll evaluating key aspects of your work and practice. We present you with a 360° summary including graphs, ratings, and text, embedded in a self-coaching process to help you apply the invaluable learning gained.
Feedback areas include:
- Effectiveness and results
- Quality of touch
- Manner, communication, and professionalism
- Location, logistics, and administration
- Fees and pricing
- Willingness to recommend
- Referral sources
- ...and more.
Your invitees complete a 10-20 minute copyrighted poll via our secure online system. An "offline option" adds a printable survey to give your respondents without internet. These respondent(s) then mail in their responses directly to us. (This option may add 1-2 weeks to overall processing time.)
We recommend you invite at least:
- 6 Active Clients (or more; no limit.)
- 6 Inactive Clients
- 4 Colleagues or Peers
- 4 Teachers, Mentors, Employers, or Supervisors
Detailed instructions are sent upon registration. Allow 6-8 weeks from start to finish. We recommend reviewing your completed Assessment with your Faculty Advisor, mentor, or coach of your choice, though the self-guided process is designed to be a powerful learning tool even when done on one's own.
CE Credit: A Certificate of Achievement is awarded upon completion.
- 4 NCBTMB credits
- 4 elective credits towards Certification in Advanced Myofascial Techniques (CAMT I)
- Required for CAMT II (and included in CAMT II fee)
Enrolled in CAMT Level II? Be sure to enter your special discount code at checkout.
Questions? Email or call us now.