A-T Subscription (including Zoga and more)
As low as $20/month*
Our new Subscription option gives you unlimited access to amazing live-online courses, on-demand video recordings, and much more. It’s easy:
1. Select your own subscription length and sign up below.
2. Then, access your courses on your Learner Dashboard.
Cancel any time, but keep your certificates and credits.
• Unlimited access to curated courses (like Zoga)
• All live-online meetings and course recordings
• New AMT-related content added every month (like Inflammation, or Feldenkrais)
• Discounts on other AMT trainings (like Principles) or retreats (like Thailand, for annual subscribers)
• CE Credits (as listed for each course)
• Pay-as-you-go flexibility; pause or cancel any time.
*-As low as US$20/mo when paid annually.
What you Get
• Unlimited Access
Join, access, watch, replay, and review a curated collection of quality courses, with more Advanced Myofascial Techniques courses added every month!
• Pay-As-You-Go Flexibility
Cancel at any time, but you’ll keep lifetime access to all your certificates and credits you’ve earned on your Learner Dashboard.
How long do I need to stay subscribed?
As long, or as short as you like! Even if you decide to cancel, any credits or certificates you earn while subscribed will continue to be valid, and be available on your Learner Dashboard, as they normally are.
Can I cancel at any time?
Yes! You can cancel your subscription at any time, and at the end of your current pre-paid period, your subscription will not be renewed (but you’ll still have access to all included content through the end of your pre-paid period). That’s pretty much it, but the full details are on our Terms page.
Can I use my Subscription’s courses for CAMT Certification, or other credit?
Definitely! All credit you earn while subscribed counts in the normal way toward getting Certified in Advanced Myofascial Techniques.
What will you be adding to my subscription next month?
We have exciting plans to add subscriber access to a wide variety of both existing AMT courses and new material in the months ahead. As we learn more about what learners want from their subscriptions, and as our live-online schedule takes shape, we’ll be adding more subscription options, credits, groups, and resources for our expanding learning community.