Add this to your cart to purchase or subscribe now for:
• Anytime-access to all four class recordings (included with either purchase or active A-T Subscription)
• Membership in private discussion forum (A-T Subscribers only)
• Certificate of Completion for 6 CAMT elective credits*
• …and much more.
Read all the course details here.
Free for active A-T subscribers, or add to your cart and purchase now for lifetime access:
All of the live meetings will take place live via an easy-to-use, any-device online Zoom meeting. You will also have lifetime access to all class recordings for later practice and review. Stay for post-movement dialog and interactive Q&As with Wojtek and Til as they discuss applications, distinctions, and commonalities between the Zoga and Advanced Myofascial Techniques approaches.
Zoga Movement is a stretching and strengthening practice based on yoga asanas and Structural Integration principles. The human body is designed to have a full range of motion, and the assessments and therapies of Zoga are specifically designed to increase the gliding movement between myofascial layers of the body.
• Live-online: choice of English & Polish translation
• Recorded version: English only