Join Wojtek Cackowski as he applies Zoga Movement principles to Til Luchau‘s popular manual therapy courses.
Add this to your cart to purchase or subscribe for:
• Four live-online classes (May 17, May 31, June 14, June 28, ’21)
• Anytime-access to all four class recordings (included with either purchase or active A-T Subscription)
• Membership in private discussion forum
• Certificate of Completion for 6 CAMT elective credits*
• …and much more.
Read all the course details here.
Free for active A-T subscribers, or add to your cart now for lifetime access:
All of the live meetings will take place live via an easy-to-use, any-device online Zoom meeting. You will also have lifetime access to all class recordings for later practice and review. Stay for post-movement dialog and interactive Q&As with Wojtek and Til as they discuss applications, distinctions, and commonalities between the Zoga and Advanced Myofascial Techniques approaches.
In this special collaboration, join Wojtek Cackowski as he applies Zoga Movement principles to Til Luchau's popular manual therapy courses. Zoga is a stretching and strengthening practice based on yoga asanas and Structural Integration principles. The human body is designed to have a full range of motion, and the assessments and therapies of Zoga are specifically designed to increase the gliding movement between myofascial layers of the body.
• Live-online: choice of English & Polish translation
• Recorded version: English only