Zoga: Arm, Wrist & Shoulder
- Join Wojtek Cackowski as he applies Zoga Movement principles to Til Luchau‘s popular ‘Arm, Wrist & Shoulder’ manual therapy course.
Add this to your cart or subscribe for:
• Anytime-access to all four class recordings (included with either purchase or active A-T Subscription)
• Membership in private discussion forum (A-T Subscribers only)
• Certificate of Completion for 6 CAMT elective credits*
• …and much more.
In this special collaboration, join Wojtek Cackowski as he applies Zoga Movement principles to Til Luchau's popular 'Arm, Wrist, & Shoulder' manual therapy course. Zoga is a stretching and strengthening practice based on yoga asanas and Structural Integration principles. The human body is designed to have a full range of motion, and the assessments and therapies of Zoga are specifically designed to increase the gliding movement between myofascial layers of the body.
• Recorded version: English only