Zoga: Arm, Wrist & Shoulder
Join Wojtek Cackowski as he applies Zoga Movement principles to Til Luchau‘s popular ‘Arm, Wrist & Shoulder’ manual therapy course.
Add this to your cart or subscribe for:
• 4 Live-Online Classes (Feb 22, Mar 8, Mar 22, Apr 5, ’21)
• Anytime-access to all class recordings included with purchase or active subscription
• Membership in private discussion forum
• Certificate of Completion for 6 CAMT elective credits*
• …and much more.
Course details here.
All of the live meetings will take place live via an easy-to-use, any-device online Zoom meeting. You will also have lifetime access to all class recordings for later practice and review. Stay for post-movement dialog and interactive Q&As with Wojtek and Til as they discuss applications, distinctions, and commonalities between the Zoga and Advanced Myofascial Techniques approaches.
In this special collaboration, join Wojtek Cackowski as he applies Zoga Movement principles to Til Luchau's popular 'Arm, Wrist, & Shoulder' manual therapy course. Zoga is a stretching and strengthening practice based on yoga asanas and Structural Integration principles. The human body is designed to have a full range of motion, and the assessments and therapies of Zoga are specifically designed to increase the gliding movement between myofascial layers of the body.
• Live-online: choice of English & Polish translation
• Recorded version: English only