For You, or Your Clients
• Join Wojtek Cackowski, hosted by Til Luchau and Advanced-Trainings, for a two-part Zoga Movement class specifically designed to help with the stiffness and discomfort of prolonged sitting. You’ll gain a toolbox of chair- and sitting-based multi-dimensional movement options for use with yourself or your clients/patients.
• Designed with manual and movement therapists in mind, this class is open to both professionals, and the public: anyone who would like more comfort, adaptability, and ease while sitting. Stay after for dialogue with Til and Wojtek.
Two 90min Classes, Monday Jan 18 and Feb 1
11am PT, 12pm MT, 1pm CT, 2pm ET, 7pm UK
(Or by recording any time)
Meet the Faculty
Wojtek Cackowski has been practicing manual and yoga therapy for the last ten years, combining it with myofascial therapy in the water. Happy father of two children, Wojtek lives and practices in Poland in a medical spa where he has built a team of therapists who are using ATSI and zoga combined with physiotherapy. He has been fascinated with fascial anatomy exploring spatial tissue relationships on cadavers, using ultrasound and analysing movement what has been a base of developing ZOGA MOVEMENT PROJECT. More info about Wojtek here.
Til Luchau is a lead instructor and the Director of Advanced-Trainings.com. With a diverse background that includes manual therapy, somatic psychology, transformative education, as well as organizational and leadership development, Til's ability to connect interdisciplinary, big-picture ideas to practical, real-world applications has made his talks, trainings, and events popular worldwide. More info about Til here.
A live and interactive experience
All of the live meetings will take place live via an easy-to-use, any-device online Zoom meeting. You will also have access to all class recordings for later practice and review. Stay for post-movement dialog and interactive Q&As with Wojtek and Til as they discuss applications, distinctions, and commonalities between the Zoga and Advanced Myofascial Techniques approaches.
Included in the A-T Subscription: from just $20/month!
Bonus: Subscription Includes full access to all previous Zoga classes:
• Zoga: Spine, Ribs & Low Back (4 on-demand classes)
• Zoga: Neck, Jaw & Head (4 on-demand classes)
• Zoga: Pelvis, Hip & Sacrum (4 on-demand classes)
Frequently Asked Questions
How long do I have access?
You’ll have full access to all live-online and recorded classes for the duration of your pre-paid subscription. Cancel at any time; you can always subscribe again later. (Your subscription must be active to attend live-online classes, but any credit you earn will be available to forever, even if you cancel.)
If you purchase this course, you will have lifetime access to the class recordings.
Are the sessions live or pre-recorded?
Both! Upcoming sessions (see the schedule above) will be live & online via Zoom’s easy interface. Plus, recordings of each session (and all past sessions) will be available for on-demand review.
What if I miss a meeting?
Recordings will be available if you need to miss a meeting. If you need credit for this course, it will be possible to make up one missed meeting via the recording and a brief written summary.